Clockwise- peanut butter blossom cookies, snowball Hershey Kiss cookies, spritz (cookie press) butter cookies, crispy Nutella cookies, iced gingerbread cookies
And now, for a recipe...
Crispy Nutella Cookies:
1. Cream 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter with 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup white sugar.
2. Add 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 egg yolk, and 1/3 cup Nutella.
3. Slowly stir in 1 2/3 cups flour, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1/2 tsp salt.
4. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. Roll it into small balls, then roll the balls into powdered sugar.
5. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!