Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone! I'm Courtney, and Running From The Heart is my new blog. I am a junior in high school on the varsity cross-country and track teams. Why call this "Running From The Heart", you ask?
1. I love to run (obviously)
2. I have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, which basically means that my heart rate doesn't adjust to the pull of gravity when I stand up. I get dizzy a lot, sometimes even when I'm running!

Besides running, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake. Some people are emotional eaters, but I'm an emotional baker. :P It's just so relaxing!

Yes, I am looking at colleges. :/ I've only visited a few schools so far, but I love Villanova University in Pennsylvania. I want to be a neonatal nurse, and their nursing school is INCREDIBLE. Plus everyone on campus is so friendly. :D

Anyways, I'm currently trying to get this blog set up, so my posts won't always be this informative/boring haha. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment