Sunday, January 10, 2010

F-F-F-Finals!


Happy Sunday everyone! Sadly, it's been a not-so-fun weekend for me. =( Lots of studying, a not-so-fun run, and more studying. But more on that in a bit. In the meantime, I've been listening to lots of this.

[Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson]

Perfect brain music. Of course, when Tik-Tok comes on(I shuffle the songs), I feel I have the liberty to get up and dance. Which is often followed by a study break. I have no attention span, fyi.
Anyway, back to that run. My 2 friends and I decided to go for a run today. We didn't realize it was 12 degrees outside with a bad windchill until we were already at the start. So, we decided to go anyway. Bad. Idea. :\ We ran for a whopping 13 minutes before calling it off and going to Einsteins. I'm still chilled to the bone right now! At Einsteins, I got a toasted double chocolate chip bagel. It tasted almost like a brownie... so yummy! I didn't take a picture because I ate it too quickly and I didn't bring my camera. Two wonderful reasons, if I do say so myself.

[Ummmy carby goodness]

[Study Snack]

Yes, I am one of those people who eats Nutella straight out of the jar. In my house, there's "Courtney's Nutella" and "Everyone Else's Nutella", to prevent cross-contamination. Its just too good by itself to mess up the flavor by spreading it on toast. Anyone with me on that?

I'd better get back to studying... or not. Everything in moderation?

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Lol at the 'cross-contamination' thing...My mom says the same thing, but it's cashew nuts for me, because I always pick the biggest. ;)

    Consider yourself lucky, it's -20 C here...>___<

    xo
    Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. running outside in freezing weather SUCKS. 'nuff said. It's good to take a break anyways!
    Good luck with your studying girl:)

    &hahaha that Nutella thing is great!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG a chocolate chip bagel sounds out of this world! Don't worry, I'm a eat-nutella-straight-out-of-the-jar type of gal as well;)

    ReplyDelete